As you probably know, computers are magnets to dust, as they suck in air to keep themselves cool. Cooling fans and air vents can get clogged up and your computer can start to sound like a Boeing 747 taking off, and also may start overheating, leading to shut downs and possible data loss.
For a limited period we are offering a full spring clean of your computer,
inside and out for £65 (normally £95)
Computer Spring Clean includes:
- air vents cleared to allow cool air circulation
- all fans blasted with compressed air to remove dust
- circuit boards cleaned and checked
- system running temperatures monitored
- operating system scanned, optimised and upgraded
- full hardware diagnostic check
- full software diagnostic checks
- full system security scans
- Hard disk speed testing
- Certificate of computer cleanliness and well being if passed!
To book your computer in please Email or Call